Thursday, September 12, 2013

About Me









Hi, I’m Sarah Stewart and I write the blog Baking Advice for the Amateur Baker. I created this blog to help amateur bakers improve upon their baking skills.

I started baking when I was just eight years old making chocolate chip cookies with my mom. My responsibilities at that time included mixing the dough… and licking the spoon afterwards. I have continued to bake since then; however, I moved up the ladder from spoon licker to lead baker in my household.

Baking has been such a crucial part of my life. When I’m stressed, I bake. When I want to spend time with my family, I bake. When I’m bored, I bake. When I’m hungry, I bake.

I have developed my own baking skills through years of practice and I want to share my knowledge in a way that will help people who don’t have years of experience or the years to spend to gain it.

I created this blog to help people who just can’t seem to figure out how the whole baking thing works. I will introduce simple steps and helpful tips in baking that will greatly improve even the most klutzy baker’s baking skills.

Along with this blog I have developed a website that shares easy-to-follow recipes that take a person step-by-step through the baking process.

For more tips and easy-to-follow recipes visit my website http://www.bakeeasyco.webs.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment