Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The BakeEasy Company Website

Today I will be talking about my own website and sharing some inside information about it with all of you.

The name of my company is The BakeEasy Company. It was designed to help amateur bakers reach their full potential when it comes to baking, much like this blog does.

Content wise I talk all about baking. Many of the subjects I cover on my website are things I have talked about briefly on here, but on the website they are more in depth. An example of this is my article about measurement. I used part of that article in my blog post and I expanded on it on the website. I only have three articles currently on my website so there are still a lot of baking topics to be covered. I write my articles in a half formal/ half informal way. By this I mean that I refer to different examples from my personal life, but I don't really write in a conversational fashion, like what I do on here. My posts are geared toward amateur bakers, just like my blog is.

As far as reader engagement goes, I try to post articles that the reader will find interesting and learn something from. I haven't received any feedback yet, but if/when I do I will be sure to cover more of the types of topics they want to learn about.

The design of my website is meant to be fun. I used bright colors, again like my blog, because baking should be a fun and light-hearted topic. I think I have expressed the fun aspect well, but I could add some more color to the pages.

Check out my website at http://bakeeasyco2.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment