Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sneeze Page

Today we're going to take a step back and look at the past. I have been posting for a little while now and this post is meant to help all the new readers get an idea of what my posts are about.

My very first post was an About Me post. I give some information in there about how I originally began baking and a little bit about my background in the area. So if you want to get to know me a little better visit this blog post.

My second post was called Cooking vs Baking: Estimation Doesn't Work. In this post I talked about the importance of exact measurements. I also discuss how baking is a science and you must follow precise steps to get the outcome you want. To read this post go here.

In another post called The Dos and Dough-nts of Mixing I talked about the importance of proper mixing. I discus why following the time on the recipe for mixing is important and why certain baked goods won't come out right if they're not mixed properly. Read this here.

One of my favorite posts is called 5 Easy (No) Baking Recipes. In this post I give the recipes for my 5 favorite deserts that require absolutely no baking. Get those here.

Another post of mine was called Frightening Dessert Ideas for Halloween. I love Halloween and since it is October I highly recommend you check out this post.

 The last post I want to talk a little about is called 3 More (No) Baking Recipes. This post was a followup post to the first 5 no bake recipes I gave. This post, however, talks about using the microwave to bake things. It's really neat concept and if you want to read about it go here.

And remember, you can always check out my website at http://bakeeasyco2.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment