Friday, October 4, 2013

The Easiest Way To Bake: Not To

Sometimes the easiest way to bake is to not to. It guarantees no burning, no mess, and no clean up. Let's face it, even people who love to bake as much as me sometimes need a break. That's when we turn to bakeries. Today I'm going to share with you a little bit about my favorite bakery, Weber's.

I was introduced to Weber's a few years ago when I was looking to get a birthday cake for my mom. I just walked in there one day, it's relatively close to my house, and saw all the different options. By the looks of the baked items I could tell they were pretty legit.

The inside of Weber's reminds me a lot of a deli set up. You pick a number off a wheel and wait for them to call your number. In that respect it can get a little chaotic, especially when it's full of people. You also want to make sure you get there early in the day because due to popularity they tend to run out of things later in the day. But I promise you the food is worth it.
 
They have pretty much any baked good you could ever imagine from chocolate donuts to raisin hoska, and of course their absolutely delectable cakes.

Here is an example of the amazing creativity that goes into a cake at Weber's Bakery



And this is just the outside. When you bite into the cake, well it impossible to adequately describe how amazing it tastes.  My favorite filling is the fresh strawberries, but you can pick whichever filling you want.

Check out more of their products on their website: http://www.webersbakery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment